Terms & Conditions
Ut sed maximus odio. Nam bibendum, diam sed rhoncus sagittis, sapien odio consectetur mauris, nec imperdiet justo ligula ac ante. Sed eu lectus ac est sagittis gravida. Nam quis porttitor justo, eu lobortis lorem. Praesent pharetra porttitor venenatis. Curabitur ac sollicitudin magna. Sed a massa sed dui scelerisque condimentum. Pellentesque semper rhoncus eros suscipit pellentesque.
- Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
- Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo.
- Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Donec sed odio dui. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam.
- Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui. Donec sed odio dui. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna.
- Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui.
Duis quis orci sit amet quam accumsan tempor. Proin vestibulum placerat mauris, id finibus tellus sodales a. Cras semper venenatis nulla, vel finibus velit ornare nec. Quisque risus purus, faucibus vel mi et, sagittis pulvinar arcu. Suspendisse ornare nulla a metus maximus malesuada. Praesent finibus tortor risus, eleifend gravida leo suscipit ut. Fusce sit amet dignissim ex. Nullam vel viverra ligula.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
This website has been developed and is hosted with/by third party, Squarespace for specific details about their security visit their website squarespace.com
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: The Outback Online Gallery PO Box 489 , Longreach, QLD, 4730, Australia
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SQUARESPACE
Our store is hosted by third party provider Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Squarespace's data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. Squarespace stores all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, diskbased encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place to help Us protect your data. However, no company, including Squarespace, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
Through Squarespace user information is stored in secure databases protected via a variety of industry standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, diskbased encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place to help Us protect your data. However, no company, including Squarespace, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.